In this episode, we are so fortunate to have Diane Pleuss with us. Since 2004, Diane has matched hundreds of entrepreneurs with their perfect fit franchise opportunity, while successfully guiding them to avoid rookie mistakes – at no cost to her clients. As a result, they are creating wealth, making an impact in their marketplace, and enjoying the systems already in place to accelerate their path to success.
Diane discusses some key franchise information with us today, such as:
· What is the difference between buying a franchise and starting your own business?
· Who is an ideal candidate to own a franchise?
· What do you get when you buy a franchise?
· How much money does it take to own a franchise?
· How long does it take, from start to owning a franchise?
The answers to these and many more key issues are talked about. For many, owning a franchise and being your own boss is the transition plan you want to pursue, and this episode can help guide you down this path successfully. For more information, go to Diane’s web page, https://danianepleuss.com/
I would love to hear your comments on this episode and please, share this great opportunity with others.