With the lifting of Covid-related restrictions comes a renewed focus on the future of work and the workplace. How and where we will work in a post-Covid world is an issue that is currently top of mind for many employers and employees alike, and it is the topic of discussion in this episode of Ibec Voices.
Our guests are:
· Professor Alma McCarthy, Head of the J.E. Cairnes School of Business & Economics and Professor of Public Sector Management at the National University of Ireland, Galway.
· Audrey O’Mahony , Managing Director for Talent & Organisation, Financial Services for Accenture in Ireland.
And the conversation is chaired by Director of Employer Relations at Ibec, Maeve McElwee.
The discussion covers:
· Managing hybrid workplaces
· Multigenerational workplaces
· The right to disconnect
· Performance management
· Expectations and challenges about the return to office
· Upskilling senior leaders and people managers to thrive in the workplace of tomorrow.