Welcome to this blazing hot new episode of “Light ‘Em Up”. Season 2 Episode 4.
We are now being downloaded in over 69 countries across the globe.
This episode is packed front to the back with insight that will enlighten, educate and empower you with the truth!
Rarely do we focus on the leadership within the medical profession, opting more regularly to focus solely on law enforcement. As we’ve seen during this pandemic, medical first responders are equally important in the overall quality care-giving, life-saving process.
Today we have the distinct pleasure and honor to sit down with EMS emergency first responder Mr. Heyward R. Prude III. His career of public service has spanned more than 20 years as an Emergency Medical Service Technician – on the front lines in some of the roughest and toughest areas of Cleveland, Ohio.
He has dedicated his life to saving lives and helping others.
He’s invested his time, money and talent towards saving lives by keeping the youth off of the streets and developing a football, basketball and cheerleading outreach program where he has been an Executive Director, Head Coach with the EMS Rams – in Cleveland Ohio – a mentor, motivator, motivational keynote speaker, a servant leader and entrepreneur. He’s recently become an ordained Pastor of the Cloth.
Within the past year he became the recipient of a kidney transplant as he had suffered with chronic kidney disease for years.
We frack down deep on his:
● His 20+ years of critical leadership in the life-saving and life- sustaining process as an Emergency Medical Technician on the mean streets of Cleveland, Ohio.
● His faith-walk with God as a Pastor: what he has learned that has had a profound impact on him spiritually that may be of a benefit you in your walk.
● He shared how this COVID-lockdown experience has been “an excellent opportunity to learn about ourselves, our purpose given to us by God, and to better understand who we are and why we are present on this earth.”
● In his pastoral leadership we dig into whether or not God can be the author of adversity – adversity that is designed to help us to perfect our walk with HIM.
● We explore the mental anguish of constantly being expected and required to make life and death decisions on the spot as to whether or not to transport individuals suffering with COVID-19 to a hospital. How to handle such stresses and the outlets utilized to reduce them.
● Cool acronyms that help you to remember the step-by-step procedure of an important life-saving or evaluating process.
● The often-silent suffering that men can go through when they are victims of domestic abuse, offering help to men specifically – but also anyone in general -- to perhaps “know better” how to navigate their troubled relationship.
● Why men won’t come forward and speak their truths about domestic violence and abuse that they suffer – as 1 in 7 men have been victims of severe physical violence. He says, “So many people are afraid to share their experiences and you both may be going through similar things and can help one another.”
● How the simple act of talking about the abuse he experienced in past relationships has saved his life and helped him to heal.
You will not want to miss this explosive episode!
All this and more! Tune in and be empowered!
Thanks so much to everyone!
Light 'Em Up