Ep.20 - My "Top 5" Lessons from Clinical Practice (Solo Episode)
October 01, 2020
The Running EP
On this solo episode of The Running EP Podcast, I share my TOP FIVE lessons from my first 3 years in clinical practice as an Accredited Exercise Physiologist.
- Never assume the patient knows nothing.
- (Almost) Always say "yes" to new opportunities.
- Prioritise your physical and mental health.
- You will make A LOT of mistakes and that is okay!
- People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.