Today we're speaking with Andy Fell, who created a tea-house -and-more called "A Maze in Tchaiovna" in Prague. This is also a bar with intimate rooms, secret doors and a theatre which is filled with dramatic performances, comedy and improv. Andy's son Frederik was sick on the day of our chat but he kindly let us interview him at home, with a delightful contribution from Freddy for the first 20 minutes. We got the low down on why he created this in Prague, the real challenges he faced and a very important explainer on the future Olympic sport of sock wrestling.
You will also hear:
- How his brothers opened a tea house in Glasgow and inspired him to start his own
- What is unique about Andy and A Maze in Tchaiovna
- How his business predictions were different to reality
- Why doesn't he have security cameras in his place?
- What is Sock wrestling?
- and We will learn about a secret plan for an A-maze-ing Hostel!