Connie & Alex go over the week's top tech stories and then talk to Mike Jones and Peter Pham of Science Inc., a startup studio and early stage venture firm that just launched a SPAC to invest in "businesses operating in the direct-to-consumer brands, direct-to-consumer services and mobile and social entertainment sectors.” We talk about their SPAC as well as Liquid Death, a new water brand that Pham claims to be the fastest-growing non-alcoholic beverage of all time.
1. "Inspired" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/3918-inspired)
2. "Dream Catcher" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/4650-dream-catcher)
3. "Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/5759-blippy-trance)
4. "Pamgaea" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/4193-pamgaea)
5. "EDM Detection Mode" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/3687-edm-detection-mode)