Fearless Church Podcast
PART THREE - ASKING FOR A FRIEND
June 19, 2022
Fearless Church / Chris Williams
WEEK 3 OF 4 // Chris Williams
- What is one positive characteristic that you learned from your father?
- Do you consider prayer a strength, stretch, or a struggle for you? Why?
- Read aloud Luke 11:1-13. What stands out to you the most in these verses? Why?
- Pastor Chris said that persistent prayer always works to change you, your situation, or how you view your situation. Can you share a story about how you have experienced this reality in your life?
- What most often prevents you from connecting with God through prayer?
- What is a simple prayer goal that you would like our group to hold you accountable to this week?
Sermon Locations and Times:
- Sundays Services are at 9:30 AM, and 11:00 AM at 2601 E Alex Bell Rd Dayton, OH 45459
- You can join us online on Facebook or YouTube at 11:00 AM.