Fearless Church Podcast
MY STORY: A STORY TO TELL
October 02, 2022
Fearless Church / Matt Missler
WEEK 2 OF 3 // Matt Missler
- BRAINSTORM: Reflect on your life and jot down a few notes that might apply to the following categories:
- Heritage (How did your upbringing influence who you are?)
- Heroes (What relationships have been pivotal in your life?)
- High Points (At what points in your life have you felt closest to God?)
- Hard Times (What have been the most difficult times in your life?)
- Hand of God (When have you seen God at work in your life?)
- ORGANIZE: Think chapters NOT a biography. Using your notes, arrange them into the chapters of your life story.
- PRACTICE: Share one chapter of your story with a friend, family member, or someone in your community group.
- LOOK FOR THE OVERLAP THIS WEEK: Look for opportunities in which your past overlaps with someone's present.
Sermon Locations and Times:
- Sundays Services are at 9:30 AM, and 11:00 AM at 2601 E Alex Bell Rd Dayton, OH 45459
- You can join us online on Facebook or YouTube at 11:00 AM.