This is week 2 in our series, “Fixer Upper”. God loves you the way you are. You don't have to “get it together” to start a relationship with Him, but He also wants to change and transform you! This week Chris Voltz talks about often the most painful part of the remodeling process, demolition, warning us that we must either destroy our sin, or it will destroy us.
- Have you ever destroyed or demolished something? Share about that experience.
- What is your experience, if any, with confessing sin to someone?
- What are the sins in your life right now that are destroying you and causing devastation?
- Who do you need to ask to join you in your efforts to destroy that sin?
- If you’re not feeling well, please wait to attend on campus until you’re fully healthy.
- We have two on-campus Sunday services: 9:30 and 11am (Our 11:00am service is live online on our Facebook Page and YouTube Channel)
- We provide kids ministry (birth – 5th grade) at 9:30am and kids and middle school (6th-8th grade) at our 11:00am service. High school ministry meets Sundays at 6:00pm on-campus.
- We encourage facial coverings per the current state health order. We are minimizing some common touchpoints, providing hand sanitizer, and offering some increased spacing in seating areas.
License for Music:
Fall Again (Instrumental) by Jonas Schmidt & henrikz https://soundcloud.com/jonasschmidtofficial
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/fall-again-instrumental
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/HEvxgHKCOUM
Sermon Locations and Times:
- Sundays Services are at 9:30 AM and 11:00 AM at 2601 E Alex Bell Rd Dayton, OH 45459
- You can join us online on Facebook or YouTube at 11:00 AM.