The idea of spiritual discipline often seems daunting and unattainable, but it is SO worth it. This week Chris Voltz gives us practical advice on how to spend time with Jesus so that he can renovate your heart to look more like him. God can do the work WITHOUT you, but he wants to do it WITH you!
- When you do a project, do you plan it all in advance or figure it out as you go?
- What is your experience with spiritual discipline? What do you think of when you hear that term?
- What are the practices in your life right now that allow you to grow in your relationship with Jesus?
- What is an action step that you will make this week to put yourself in a place where God can grow you?
- If you’re not feeling well, please wait to attend on campus until you’re fully healthy.
- We have two on-campus Sunday services: 9:30 and 11am (Our 11:00am service is live online on our Facebook Page and YouTube Channel)
- We provide kids ministry (birth – 5th grade) at 9:30am and kids and middle school (6th-8th grade) at our 11:00am service. High school ministry meets Sundays at 6:00pm on-campus.
- We encourage facial coverings per the current state health order. We are minimizing some common touchpoints, providing hand sanitizer, and offering some increased spacing in seating areas.
License for Music:
Fall Again (Instrumental) by Jonas Schmidt & henrikz https://soundcloud.com/jonasschmidtofficial
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/fall-again-instrumental
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/HEvxgHKCOUM