This is week three in our sermon series "Fixer Upper". Pastor Chris Williams pushes us towards community as we learn how to continue to follow Jesus on our journey to becoming more like Him.
- What is your favorite tool that you use for home repairs? Why do you prefer that tool over others?
- Confession, scripture, meditation, prayer and accountability. Of these five spiritual tools, which is your strength, stretch, and struggle? Why?
- Read aloud 1 Thessalonians 5:14. What part of this verse stands out to you the most? Why?
- Pastor Chris challenged us to commit to community, to confess and to confront one another. Which do you think is the commitment you need to make?
- If you’re not feeling well, please wait to attend on campus until you’re fully healthy.
- We have two on-campus Sunday services: 9:30 and 11am (Our 11:00am service is live online on our Facebook Page and YouTube Channel)
- We provide kids ministry (birth – 5th grade) at 9:30am and kids and middle school (6th-8th grade) at our 11:00am service. High school ministry meets Sundays at 6:00pm on-campus.
- We encourage facial coverings per the current state health order. We are minimizing some common touchpoints, providing hand sanitizer, and offering some increased spacing in seating areas.
License for Music:
Fall Again (Instrumental) by Jonas Schmidt & henrikz https://soundcloud.com/jonasschmidtofficial
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/fall-again-instrumental
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/HEvxgHKCOUM