This week Pastor Brian Tate reminds us that not only has God adopted us into His family, but He wants us, has wanted us from before the very beginning of time, and it wasn’t out of pity or a sense of duty, it was in joy and out of love!
- Share about a time you have felt unwanted.
- Talk about things or people you have chosen in life. (jobs, spouse, children ect…) Why did you choose them?
- What do you feel about the word adoption? What emotions does the word bring up?
- What do you think about or feel when you hear, “God Loves you and He chose you before He created anything and it gives Him great pleasure.”
- What fruit is most difficult for you and why? What is easiest and why? (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control)
Sermon Locations and Times:
- Sundays Services are held at 9:30 AM and 11:00 AM at 2601 E Alex Bell Rd Dayton, OH 45459
- You can join us online on Facebook or Youtube at 11:00.
License for Music:
Fall Again (Instrumental) by Jonas Schmidt & henrikz https://soundcloud.com/jonasschmidtofficial
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/fall-again-instrumental
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/HEvxgHKCOUM