The First Rule- FIGHT
September 14, 2021
Chris Williams introduces our sermon series discussing a biblical response to depression and anxiety and how to fight against those very real things in our lives.
- In your opinion, why do we typically not talk about depression and anxiety at church?
- Read aloud 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. What words or phrases stood out to you the most? Why?
- What are some of the “stronghold lies” you believe about yourself, others, or God that lead to feelings of anxiety or depression?
- When are you most likely to chew (ruminate) on negative thoughts, feelings, or circumstances?
- What is one thing you can do this week to “take every thought captive”?
Sermon Locations and Times:
- Sundays Services are held at 9:30 AM and 11:00 AM at 2601 E Alex Bell Rd Dayton, OH 45459
- You can join us online on Facebook or Youtube at 11:00.
License for Music:
Fall Again (Instrumental) by Jonas Schmidt & henrikz https://soundcloud.com/jonasschmidtofficial
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/fall-again-instrumental
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/HEvxgHKCOUM