The Rebirth Circle
Ep. 26 Flipping Paradigms with Sonia Funk
September 19, 2020
Prepare to have your mind blown as Steph chats with her friend Sonia, a BRILLIANT Nutritional Therapist who has the most ridiculous balance between the facts and science & of course Intuition & knowing! Be sure to hang on right until the end with a HUGE Paradigm (story) flip that she discovered & her the story of her adventures in the Middle East!
- Sonia Funk is an Employee Wellness Strategist, Public Speaker and Nutritional Therapist with international experience in the wellness industry: New York, Ottawa, London, The Middle East and Winnipeg.
- Superpowers include outrageous common sense, keen observation and a willingness to ask hard questions that allow for easier answers. Sonia has been nicknamed 'master of the obvious’ on several occasions.
- Sonia is in the media regularly and has been a regular guest on local radio shows. She’s the first person in Manitoba to create cooperative healthcare events with Natural and Western medicine. This collaborative approach is the foundation on which her wellness strategies for companies are based
- In her former life, Sonia was an award-winning singer/songwriter and recording artist, she even managed to chart on Canadian Radio back in the day. She is an insightful and occasionally funny professional that is willing to jump into the muck of it all to help people, companies, and communities, sort it out.
- @bigpicturewellness on IG
- The blog that started all the things "I'm just trying to heal" Part 1: