The Rebirth Circle
Ep. 13: Homeopathy: Moving Towards Wellness with Jennie Hoglund
January 28, 2022
In this episode, Steph introduces you to the Homeopath she has been learning from!!! Homeopathy is FASCINATING & such an insanely supportive wellness modality, that has been around for over 200 years!
- With an extensive medical background in Laboratory Science, Fertility, and Blood Banking, Jennie is well equipped to understand your illness and symptoms. Utilizing the system of Homeopathic Medicine allows Jennie to help clients find deeper and longer-lasting healing than is often possible with conventional medicine because Homeopathy is able to address the root cause of illness and stimulate a healing response in the individual.
- Jennie is a graduate of the 4-year Classical Homeopathy training program at Northwestern Academy of Homeopathy in Minneapolis, MN, and is now a classroom teacher and clinic supervisor at NAH. She is also an Integrative Provider with Pregnancy and Postpartum Support MN and has a special interest in clients with postpartum mood disorders. Additionally, Jennie holds the CCH credential (Certified Classical Homeopath) through the Council for Homeopathic Certification, a national organization.
- Jennie is pleased to offer services to individuals and families suffering from acute or chronic ailments. To Jennie, there is nothing as rewarding as seeing a client find freedom and happiness through homeopathy. It really works!
- Jennie’s interest and expertise in coaching have grown naturally over her decade as a homeopath. Seeing a need for deeper, more conscious self-reflection work in herself and her clients led her to learn and eventually incorporate mindset, the law of attraction, and alignment work with clients and seeing AMAZING results with this combination.
- Jennie has been teaching and facilitating groups for years, and in 2021 completed the ’Thriving Group Coaching’ course with Michele Rae and Teresa Nutt of the U of MN Center for Spirituality and Healing.
- Website: hoglundhomeopathy.com/about
- IG: @the.enlightened.homeopath
Follow Steph @stephdrempel on Instagram - Podcast Produced by @StayWeirdDesignCo