Andrew Quolpa: Had you actually read the email, you would know that the podcast you are about to listen to could contain explicit language and offensive content. These HR experts' views are not representative of their past, present or future employers. If you have ever heard my manager is unfair to me. I need you to reset my HR portal password, or Can I write up my employee for crying too much? Welcome to our little safe zone. Welcome to Jaded HR.
Warren: Welcome to JDHR, the Podcast by two HR professionals who want to help you get through the workday by saying everything you're thinking, but say it out loud. I'm Warren and I'm Patrick. Yes, for a few weeks now we've been teasing a super special episode this episode and just like anything else that you try and plan so hard, you plan all you want and then God laughs in your face. So unfortunately, cece's under the weather and has actually lost her voice, so that does not make for good podcasting. The goal was to have all four of us me, patrick, feathers and CeCe all together and just rehash the last five years of jaded HR. And that has you know. Like I said, make a plan and God laughs in your face.
Patrick: And now you're just disappointed. You're stuck with just a little old me. Oh no, no.
Warren: I'm looking forward to this because, you know, go back to the OG of the first days. Yeah, I remember bringing up the idea of wanting to do a podcast.
Patrick: I remember we had lunch at Mission, barbecue and hashed out some ideas.
Warren: Yeah, yeah, it was a lot of fun. And you know we got. You know COVID hadn't quite when we planned it all out, covid hadn't happened. And you know that's when everybody and their brother started launching podcasts. It was during COVID. But we went in and we planned, and we planned and we planned and we recorded a bunch of episodes beforehand and we figured out what we're going to do and how we're going to do it.
Patrick: And then Phil didn't catch that, covid wait.
Warren: No, we didn't catch the COVID weight, but it was a lot of fun. And listening to some of those COVID episodes and earlier episodes it's really interesting. You know you use the term in one of them, it. You know some of our ideas age like milk and it's very, very true. And thinking of some things, I remember one of our first maybe 10 episodes or something like that. That's when the Crown Act got passed and I was so like why the fuck do you need a Crown Act? Nobody discriminates on hair or, in my case, lack of it or anything like that. And it wasn't a few months later. And then you have a court case and I'm like how stupid can people be? And you know, I just maybe I don't know, maybe I'm just living in a too ideal of a world being a jaded podcast like what. We don't need a crown act. That's stupid and proved me wrong has.
Patrick: The whole premise of the podcast is that even how did that age? Do you feel after five years? The premise.
Warren: You know I don't think I've been as jaded the last two or three, especially the last year. You know CC and I come and everyone's all this isn't going to be that jaded of an episode or anything like that. But stay tuned, fans. I've got a real jaded episode coming up soon and yes, I still have not launched the Office rewatch episode yet. Yeah, I'll get to that, it's coming soon. We've been promising, you know we just started if you haven't listened, patrick, we've started going through the Office podcast or the Office episode by episode and breaking it down on hr standpoint and funny points and things like that. And the. The one we we recorded and we had some technical difficulties and that's what's taken so long was diversity day, which is one of the best episodes. But we, you know we talked about it. You, they, nbc no, no major network's going to touch half the shit. They did. You know 20, you know 20 years ago when those episodes came out and but now you know some of the. You know the diversity day is a perfect example. Harassment is another perfect example, I mean, of things that they couldn't make it through the sensors for network television any longer. But yeah, that episode it's coming, just like Christmas it's coming, I will sit down and devote some time to actually edit, because we got disconnected, I think twice, if not three times, and the audio didn't sync up right. It's going to take me parsing and cutting and snipping and sliding it back together.
Patrick: I don't miss those days of learning your intricate so I knew what signal something to look for in each of the With AI.
Warren: Now I edit almost all of them out with a click of a button. It's just all the elements. But here's something I have resolved for future podcasts. I have it written down on sticky right here at the end of my monitor talk slower, because sometimes when I'm getting into something, I start getting really excited and that's when all the ums and the categorical talking happens and I need to just slow down, think about what I'm saying and talk like a real adult human being rather than a six-year-old who is on a sugar high. Because even listening back to some of the episodes, I was like wow, I'm just out there.
Patrick: We all do that. I talk incredibly fast most of the time I've mentioned before.
Warren: I fast cast. My minimum speed is around 1.8. I'm in college and I'm taking classes online and I can speed the video. Now you only get 1 or you get like 0.5. They're in half marker so I can't do 2. But I could do 1.5 for most of my classes and if I need to back it up, I back it up and relisten, but I can't listen to anything at one. X, I, I, I. It just drives me insane and I think nobody talks that slow as I'm listening to. If I, if I do have to turn it off, turn off the speed, like I don't know, there's some podcasts out there bad, I have to turn it off and turn off the speed, like I don't know, but there's some podcasts out there bad audio, and that I do listen to and things like that. So yeah, I've never fast.
Patrick: I've never fast. What do you call it?
Warren: Speed, fast cast.
Patrick: Never fast cast today Podcast.
Warren: Well, or anything. One of the one of the one of the podcasts you got me into which I'm not listening to anymore is my brother, my brother, me. Now, I could not do them any more than like 1.5, is they?
Patrick: they talk really quick they talk very fast, especially when. That's why, if me and my brother did a podcast, it would be probably unlistenable because we talk so fast to each other and sound very much alike. So yeah, you do sound alike yes, you're very bad.
Warren: Yeah, man, so it's been. We're just talking a while off air that it's been almost a year since you were on last. You came on for a fourth anniversary and then you also pinch hit a couple of times for Cece when she was on maternity leave Our very generous non-paid maternity leave at Jaden.
Andrew Quolpa: HR.
Warren: What anything fun going on in your world that you want to share.
Patrick: For the last almost year, it's funny, my role has been slowly evolving away from HR more and more. I'm so much more on the IT side of things, so I'm just trying to figure out. I mean, it's like man, am I even able, qualified, to do an HR podcast at this point? Well, I was going to say I do think I am, because I'm still in the HR department. I'm still in the HR department, I'm still, like, very involved in. Well, let's see what your, what was your?
Warren: Oh, I was just going to. You know, my company just stole one of your company's employees and I met him for a little while. He started Monday, it's only Tuesday today. Talk to him a little bit again today. I think so far I've got really high expectations, really high hopes for him and he had a nice thing to say about you, but he did say you're a ghost and they aren't allowed to touch. They aren't allowed to touch the computer that's on your desk.
Patrick: Yeah, I went in for the first time into the office I'm still very fortunate that remote has not been taken from me and to get a new computer for here and all that fun stuff but we were talking about. I know you guys have touched like AI a few times, but that was something you know. We didn't really have a whole lot of topics today besides just kind of shooting around a little bit. But we're starting to do some things where it's like man I'm, you know my role in HR is disappearing. And then I'm like you know we're creating these like HR chatbots, faculty manual and all these different like faqs and things, so that really like yeah, hoping that it it gets rid of some of these questions. But you know, as the like it hr side of me is has evolved, it's like I'm also kind of almost putting myself out of a job here eventually because I'm really all these things are evolving to the point where it's doing it's freeing up a lot of my time, but it I don't want it to free up too much.
Warren: Well, no, I you know, I don't know exactly what you're doing, but I think AI will continue to evolve and it's going to continue to need your support. You know I've quoted any number of times Tim Sackett, who, by the way, a few episodes ago, maybe three or four, I was listening to podcasts, that I was listing podcasts that are on my list that I haven't taken off, that gone away. Well, hr Famous is back. It ended up in my feed a few weeks ago and I've been listening to it again. But anyways, going back to Tim Sackett, I always quote him. You're not going to lose your job to AI. You're going to lose your job to someone who knows how to use AI, knows how to use AI and you and your position is probably in a very key, critical role that you have the IT knowledge and IT's just. I mean AI is just going to continue to evolve. I mean, just think of how far it's come in. Even the last year, I used and I don't have any examples here I used and I don't have any examples here I used AI to make some beer labels for my homebrew and the graphics, the images were good, but all the words were all jacked up. Yeah, it put in not even characters in there that were supposed to look like letters and things, Even when I told it to say specifically write this and it couldn't. Now you can say, oh, I want it to say this and it does. That's just been in the past few months and it's come so far and it's only going to continue to evolve. But I love that idea. I know we use the same HRS system, so or you have the higher version of it than we do, but Well, I will say it doesn't.
Patrick: It doesn't integrate great, but we're finding ways to stick it in.
Warren: I really want to do that, especially. We just launched yesterday, monday, our annual training for all of our employees, and people don't go into the HRS, they go in for annual training, they go in for reviews and they go in for Open enrollment. Oh no, we don't use it for open enrollment. I want to. What's the third thing? Anyways, there's a third thing which I can't think of right now that they go in for once, so, but nobody remembers their password. So it's been, and even though there's a link at the bottom, oh, forgot your password. And in the email I said if you forget your password, please use the forgot your password before you hit the fifth try. So you know, I'm locked out. I'm locked out.
Patrick: One of the best things that we did was go to single sign-on, so people used to use their Microsoft Azure login for the. Hrs and yeah, so it's like the same thing that they use for their, you know, workstation and Outlook and Teams, they can use for our HR portal.
Warren: And it's beautiful. I wish we'd go in that direction, though I'd still have people like I'm locked out, I can't get in, yeah.
Patrick: See, we have that now, but now HR doesn't have to deal with it, it can deal with it. It can deal with it Because it's now an IT problem.
Warren: Oh man. So yeah, I really would love something like that. And in terms of HR technology, I really I'm excited, you know, once again, not being so jaded we were talking off there, We'll get to that later but I'm really excited where HR technology is going and what's going to come around the corner, what's going to happen next. And I think AI is going to play a critical role, and I know all all the haters out there think oh, ai is screening out resumes and discriminating against me and all this other stuff, I'm like no it's it, it really isn't you. You have a sucky resume, but yeah you have a sucky resume, you're applying for the wrong jobs. You're, you're, you're not qualified for the ones. You these people you see on reddit I've submitted over a thousand applications and okay, yeah, you submitted a thousand applications. I'm I'm very sure of it. So you know, or what are you applying to? That you're? Are you? You know, are you coming out mcdonald's and you want to be a brain surgeon or something? It's not going to happen like that. So social media is the devil and I've done a very good job of staying away from it lately thing.
Patrick: It's also from a, from a potentially taking job away. I mean, ai is also now like guiding through step-by-step processes, so like there are our expense tool we use, which I'm also now like the administrator for our expensive travel system because, reasons I still don't know. But I mean, yeah, there's like a whole new ai thing that will. Oh, I see you've entered in two receipts for this expense report. You only need one and, by the way, you're over by your per diem by two. You know like, looks at all these different roles and sees what the employee is doing and, like, guides them through. Yeah it's, uh, it's, it's pretty, it's a cool front to be on right now and I've always loved the. I've always liked the aspect of HR when I was in the office because you get a lot of stories. That part of it is fun, but I hated the actual HR work of it. I don't like the dealing with people, but I love these implementations and integrating the different systems that a company has and making them work. That part is very appealing and continues to be a fun challenge. But still, being remote, the HR part of it is not as enjoyable because I'm not in the office to hear all of the fun stories and things like that, and that definitely is probably one of the biggest downsides of the remote life. I see a bunch of Teams messages come by and like, oh, what was that about? I'll like ask our director, like, hey, what did I miss? And it's not as fun to get filled in after the fact.
Warren: So now, I never thought that I would like working in a a cubicle environment like we did. I I'd never worked in that type of environment, even my first, I don't know five years at the company we worked at together. I had my own office or I was sequestered away someplace else and then we got cubes and I really thought I was going to hate it, but I didn't, and part of it's the team we had but listening in and messing with each other and just I don't know it was. It was so much fun in hearing what is what you're dealing with, what I'm dealing with, what other people are dealing with and, and you know, commiserating with them or getting a laugh out of it, or something like that the claps after you know you're on the phone for an hour and 30 minutes with one employee and you finally hang up, you know. Yeah, exactly those. Those are the fun things that are hanging a superman from somebody above somebody's desk and then the VP of HR walks in while we're doing that. It was like, oh hi, she didn't bat an eye like just another day in our HR department.
Patrick: I do still have. I still have a Superman. I still have the grass squirrels. Okay, I think those were yours. I don't remember what the story was with the squirrels, but I still have a lot of these things, the squirrels were mine.
Warren: Desiree got them for me because I was a squirrel and ADD to the extreme, and I left them behind as a memento Keepsake. And now, of our team, you're the only one left.
Patrick: I start to look at my overall HR career, not just at my current company but at previous companies. I'm like man, I tend to hang around and I see a lot of HR teams turn over around me and I kind of start to look inward. Am I the problem?
Warren: No.
Patrick: Which I know is not the case.
Warren: It is funny.
Patrick: I've seen a lot of HR teams come and go at the last two places I've been at, so it's kind of funny.
Warren: Yeah, unfortunately, most of us all left at the same time. We left you all. All of us left you at the same time. When I left, I was the second to go in our team and then I think everybody else came afterwards. So, yeah, no, but that was absolutely a lot of fun. And now I'm entering tomorrow. I've got a conference to go to for that's hr specifically to the industry I work in, the engineering and maritime industry I work in, and then two weeks from now is the virginia state sherm conference and I'm going to. I'm going to be really coming back with some ammo during and after that. We'll be recording before it ends, but I'm just commuting there. I'm not going to spend the night or anything like that, but when it sounds like they're charging for parking, I may as well get a hotel room and spend the night. But I'll deal with that. I'll deal with that. But, yeah, a lot of fun things going on, but I do, I really am into AI. I'm hoping that you know the HRS system, that you know they did this whole long spiel not January of 25, but January of 24, about they're all in on AI. They're all in, and a year and four months later now we don't have anything.
Patrick: Not been a whole lot on that front. They're also sunsetting a lot of their older things that we still use, that we're having to oh really.
Warren: Yeah, my version does not have that. But, like you said, you've got the Supreme Edition, we've got the Beginner's Edition of it, but I do enjoy it a little bit there. So the past five years what I don't know how often you've listened. You don't have to sell. You don't have to butter me up and say, oh, I listen to every episode because I know you don't, but I download all of you every episode. Oh, you download them all. See, apple we were talking a little while earlier up until of february or april 2023, that would count as a download and if you actually played it for more than six seconds, I'd get a play stat out of it. But Apple realized they were double counting and you know, all these shows that were supposedly having millions and millions of downloads only had millions, and likewise we went from thousands of downloads to a thousand downloads or so, like that, after they fixed that. But, yeah, a lot of fun things. Going back to year one and two with us, was there any episode that stood out to you as one of your favorite episodes to do?
Patrick: it out to you as one of your your favorite episodes to to do. I always liked the, the one where we went off tangent on harry potter, because that was just a very spur of the moment off tangent one. I enjoyed the we tried to do like a get our hr team on a zoom call to do an episode and that was like a disaster but it was fun.
Warren: Yeah, we had a virtual happy hour, that was. Yeah, that was cool.
Patrick: I was trying to. I was trying to go back. One thing I've been proud of is I was really proud. I was always really proud of like the titles of episodes. But I think you've actually done a pretty good job of like for the most part, every now and then getting in some more creative titles and keeping it yeah I think you've done a good job of keeping the title game going, which I really appreciate yeah, so we didn't ever discuss this before the.
Warren: Well, patrick was originally with us. He did all the editing that's why he was so very familiar with my pattern in the sound wave and he also did the the title creation and things like that. Now, before ChatGPT and all that stuff, well, our host Buzzsprout, they offer, and I pay a little bit extra to use their AI services, but it does a lot. You know, a little plug for our host Buzzsprout when I upload an episode it will give me suggestions for titles and I'll talk about that a little bit more next week. That's on my, my rant for next week. But also, like two or three episodes ago, the title was weaponizing incompetence and I you know that's something cc said in the middle of the episode and I I wrote it down to say that's like that's, the title is a good one. And things like that. But I've also used AI for it'll generate. What it does is it gives you a list of five titles. You can pick them or you can enter your own. It does the show notes. It's funny with the show notes. It'll be interesting to see. It shouldn't have any problem with your name, but with CC, sometimes it gets her name right, sometimes it doesn't, and it's all over the place. With the AI it does transcripts and creates chapter markers and does all that other fun stuff that nobody uses. I don't use chapter markers. I don't think my podcast player can handle chapter markers or anything like that, but it does a lot for me. Editing the software I use to edit is done AI. I let the cat out of the bag that I between. I'll take credit for most of them, but between Cece and I, generally speaking, there's about 400 to 500 ums we edit out of the podcast and you can tell. If you go back to like two years ago, the technology it was very you could tell it was clipped out. Something was clipped out. Now you can't tell, and that's something that I find really the technology is doing. If we did a video podcast, it can keep me in my ADD eyes, sort of. Even if I'm looking away, it can keep my head looking at the monitor and looking into the camera, even though I'm not doing that. But we aren't. You know. We keep toying that we're going to do some video podcasts, but it's a lot of work to do. Just what the hell we're doing much less having to deal with video as well. So, yep, one thing I do want to announce. I meant to say earlier, patrick your logo that you created five years ago, or over five years ago now, is going to be sunsetted. You use the term. It's so funny.
Patrick: I just. I just looked at it on your email. I was like I cannot believe they're still using that logo that I created, I think, at work, just using like Microsoft pay. Yeah, no, literally like I didn't use any program, it was something free, I just had a computer at work. So free.
Warren: I just had a computer at work. So yeah, cc created one and it's really cool. It'll be on this podcast. It'll be the episode, so y'all take a look at the thing. I think it's really cool. She did a good job on that and yeah, there's. There's just a lot. I think this year we're going to try and continue with the, the office rewatches. Like I said, the only reason the last episode it's been a month now that it hasn't been launched is just the technical difficulties we encountered and the time it's taking to get it straightened out. But we'll get it out and we'll start again. It is the, like I said, the Diversity Day episode, so it's a great episode.
Patrick: You'll do the safety training one.
Warren: That's another good hr related one yes, safety, and I just love any time toby he gets to do something. He gets really. You know I talk about I get excited. I start talking with when there's a time he actually gets to do some hr work. He's like getting excited and and things like that and until at the end he comes very jaded. One of my favorite lines is when he's talking to Aaron. He goes HR's a joke, can't do anything. I forget the exact line, but yeah, hr's a joke and I was like aw, they ruined Toby. Then you're like, yeah, it's kind of true. Yeah, yeah. I could only imagine what a show like the Office would be today, with more technology and things like that, ai usage and the shenanigans that Jim could get into, or even a oh gosh, michael Carroll's character is just escaping me. You said Steve Carell's character. No, michael Carroll, the bald, tall guy. Very inappropriate.
Patrick: Gosh, I'm just going to name office characters and you tell me he's not in the office.
Warren: Oh, not in the office. He's the salesperson that comes in every once in a while. Oh, yeah, yeah.
Patrick: Oh God, yeah, I don't know his, but anyways, he's highly, he's got the well-hung license plate, license plate.
Warren: Yes, yeah, I can tell you all about him. I can't tell you his name.
Patrick: I did not know that actor's name. Oh, okay, he's everywhere. I think it's Michael Carroll.
Warren: Anyways, I'll edit all this out.
Patrick: Nah, leave it in. That's fun, that's fun.
Warren: Let's see. But for the next year of Jaded HR, yeah, I think that that's one of the directions we're going to go. I think with the office episodes I do want to get more guests again. It's just, it's challenging to do and get people lined up. I mean today's a perfect example we're going to try and have four. Non, I mean you're a guest, but you're not a guest. You know, trying to get four people lined up and trying to do that, you know, to do the must-listen to HR episodes and my schedule just became crazy then. Getting guests is hard, especially when we only record at night and so many oh, I can record at 8 am. I'm like I'm not even fucking awake at 8 am. Much less able to record from my office. You know a funny story my assistant I don't talk about the podcast at work, my, my assistant found out through Lisa who we used to work out. We ran into her at a conference and that's how she found out about the podcast and I'm like I hope she doesn't think badly of me after listening to a few episodes. But also on St Patrick's Day, one of our other employees was we had a cookout on St Patrick's Day and I think it was done by her department and she comes. Oh, I was listening to your last episode. I'm like whoa Ruh-roh, ruh-roh, but I've never said anything. I do love my job, and I'm not just saying that because people at my work listen now, but I love my job. I'm not and I'm not just saying that because people at my work listen now but I love my job. I'm very happy there and I don't have a lot of drama to deal with overall.
Patrick: So which doesn't give you a whole lot of ammo for the podcast.
Warren: It doesn't. It doesn't give me as much ammo.
Patrick: You got to tell things. Look, you guys like the show. You got to shake things up a little bit. I need ratings.
Warren: Well, speaking of ratings, I need ratings and I need reviews. We haven't had a review in quite a while. So if you leave a review good, bad, indifferent I'll read it on air. Go on on your podcast player. I know mine. I use Pocket Cast. You can now rate on a scale. It's just stars. You can't put comments in there, but that helps people find us. Reviews, support us. There's all sorts of links to support us on, either through our podcast host, buzzsprout, or buy me a beer or patreon there's all sorts of ways and that really helps keep things going and takes a load off, you know, by renting the or getting a software license for a year and things like that. It's not, it's. You know. I'm still in the hole After five years. I don't even want to think how much in the hole I'm in. For hosting and microphones, I'm about to buy a new microphone, as you saw earlier today we're having. As we're trying to get on, I might get a try and get a new microphone, I don't know.
Patrick: But Mine's going on five years strong.
Warren: No, you weren't. You weren't using that, or are you still using on your desk? I can't see that yeah.
Patrick: It's the same. That's the same one, okay.
Warren: I still have that as a backup in my in my little closet that if I, if it breaks down the $25, we got $25 microphones but now I've upgraded to the Samsung SM7U, which is the same microphone Michael Jackson used to record the Thriller album Wow, but it's famous with the podcasters now. But yeah, I might end up divorced if my wife found out exactly how much money I spend between hosting and editing software and all this other trivial stuff for it.
Patrick: You don't do it for the money, it's for the passion.
Warren: I do it for the passion. I was trying to think for the gram, but it's not quite the gram. Do it for the cast? Yeah, for the cast. There we go, but yeah, that's really all I can think of for right now. I'm really sorry that Feathers has apparently a volleyball game tonight and, like I said, cc6, so it's just not the best night. I wanted to get us all at some point. I'll get everybody on again and things like that, because it can be a lot of fun. I'm hoping to run into some of our former co the SHRM conference, uh, in a few weeks now. Uh, a few episodes ago I did mention I'll be there and I'll be handing out cards. I did not get the cards made. I'm not going to get them paid at this point. I've just, I've been really, really, truly up to my ears and everything in life work, family, the school a family, the school, a little bit of everything. So it's just been, it's been, but still come up to you and ask for ask for an autograph.
Patrick: Yeah, you know, yeah, I will be doing some self-promotion, I'm sure, at the, without being obnoxious can you post a lot of conferences, have like tag, like twitter tag, yeah, like hashtags and stuff. I don't know what do they do that now or how they would even do that, but you can like get a sneak, a few things in like oh, we're all HR. Did you listen to Jane in HR this last episode? Oh that's so great.
Warren: Like I said, I've already started my annual conference of show notes. What I'm going to be talking about and I think it'll be probably the most jaded episode we've done in a very long time we were talking off there the first year or two. We were pretty jaded and then we've become less jaded and actually a couple of them have been pretty damn informative. Dare I say, oh no, yeah. So it's, it's crazy. Yeah, a lot of good stuff going on. It's, it's crazy. Yeah, a lot of good stuff going on. Let's see, before we get too far along with our getting ready to sign off and all that, do want to thank our patreon supporters hallie, the original jaded hr rock star, michael and bill they they support us on patreon as well. You can too. And and I'm thinking about maybe doing a episode cc and I were talking about doing an episode Cece and I were talking about doing an episode where we invite our Patreon supporters on as guests. So, michael, bill, hallie, we're working on that. It's just a matter of timing. And making it convenient for us, convenient but able to be done. Yeah, convenience is out the window.
Patrick: It's a fun idea, though I like that.
Warren: Anything you have to you want to put out there about before we we sign off for today.
Patrick: Don't look for you. Don't look for me. I'm not out there, I'm hiding, I'm a rogue, I'm in the shadows. I might be there, but you won't see me.
Warren: Yeah, I, I, I'm going to be there. I'll be there with my assistant and if you see a middle-aged bald guy with a gray goatee or white at this point, it's Hampton Roads, richmond and DC area. That's the majority of our listeners. But New Jersey is very strong, ohio is very strong, illinois very strong, and the funny thing is the Ohio area that's strong is not where CC lives or anything like that. I asked her where are these towns in relation to you? And she's like, oh no, that's way out out out there. So yeah, so yeah, please, you know, please continue to listen, because we're going to have that office episode soon, and then I'm hoping Cece will be out from under the weather in a couple of weeks and we will be back in two weeks with a new episode, and I think there'll be a lot of fun, as long as our plans don't go awry. So that's all I have for today. So, as always, I'm Warren, I'm Patrick, and we're here helping you survive HR one what the fuck. Moment at a time. Thank you.