There are 2 references I absolutely disdain..."how is life treating you", for it empowers others and external events to dictate what your present and future will look like and "the good old days" for it unequivocally states that the best is behind you, delegating to others that which will make the biggest positive personal and global differences going forward ! Over the next 35 minutes or so, with the help of our guest, TED Talk MAIN PLATFORM SPEAKER Ashton Applewhite, I intend to dispel both!
- What is ageism, how should it be understood and at what age does it rear its head?
- What's the antidote to having ageism take hold of one's life, regardless of what others think or say?
- What impact does the so-called beauty industry and big pharma have on ageism?
- How is ageism a different experience for women than it is for men?
- Alan Freedman's Email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shareable Link to this episode - https://www.buzzsprout.com/859273/7180885
- The URL to buy This Chair Rocks: A Manifesto Against Ageism - thischairrocks.com/book/
- The URL to see Ashton's TED Talk: https://www.ted.com/talks/ashton_applewhite_let_s_end_ageism
- The URL for more on This Chair Rocks: A Manifesto Against Ageism - thischairrocks.com
- The URL for free resources, books, videos, etc. - https://oldschool.info/
- The URL for Yo, is this ageist? - https://yoisthisageist.com/
- Connecting with Ashton on Facebook: Facebook.com/ThisChairRocks
- Connecting with Ashton on Twitter and Instagram: @thischairrocks
- Sheri Sperry's website to connect with her, https://sellsedona.com/sedona-lifestyle
Call to Action
- Link to automatically receive newly released podcast episodes - http://eepurl.com/g1DSf9
- If you enjoyed this week's podcast episode, I would greatly appreciate it if you would rate and review it where you listen to your podcasts. Thank you!.
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/mep/dashboard)
Sheri Sperry is YOUR SOLUTIONS REALTOR!
A Realtor in AZ for 10 years, her main goal is to take the stress off you during a difficult time!
Support the show