Brief Episode Summary:
I had been speaking with a few long-standing friends on separate occasions. They were wanting to discover Divine Will for their lives, knowing their Divine Purpose. They all had been struggling for quite some time, financially, relationally, emotionally, professionally. It seems to me that there is oftentimes a parallel between one asking to know the Will of the Divine in their lives and the degree of challenge, discomfort and difficulty they have been experiencing.
- Why do we so often define being in the center of Divine Purpose as a life of relative tranquility, being on Easy Street?
- Given that whatever we focus on becomes bigger, whether positive or negative, could it be that we're the unknowing catalyst for much, even most, of the discord we may be experiencing in our life?
- What changes in your own life need to be addressed that are keeping you from knowing the fullness of Divine Blessing?
- Alan Freedman's Email address - [email protected]
- Shareable Link to this episode - https://www.buzzsprout.com/859273/7962691
- Sheri Sperry's website to connect with her, https://sellsedona.com/sedona-lifestyle
Call to Action
- Link to automatically receive newly released podcast episodes - http://eepurl.com/g1DSf9
- If you enjoyed this week's podcast episode, I would greatly appreciate it if you would rate and review it where you listen to your podcasts. Thank you!.
Sheri Sperry is YOUR SOLUTIONS REALTOR!
A Realtor in AZ for 10 years, her main goal is to take the stress off you during a difficult time!
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/mep/dashboard)
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/biz/fund?id=NYYG9FE928BF6)