Brief Episode Summary:
Conventional thought within most of the circles of faith I've encountered is that when it comes to the subject of prayer, it goes something like this - GOD hears and answers every prayer, HE simply doesn't say YES to every one, because HE knows that a NO response is what's best for the petitioner at that time!
- What if there were prayers and petitions, where the subject line was so patently opposed to the weighty matters of the DIVINE, that they don't get "read" at all, ending up in a celestial junk drawer?
- What DIVINE attribute makes praying for the success of your favorite sports team(s) an exercise in immense futility?
- Attempting to "pray out the gay" in someone is a slap in the face of DIVINE creative expression and selection!
- Alan Freedman's Email address - [email protected]
- Shareable Link to this episode - https://www.buzzsprout.com/859273/8076349
- Sheri Sperry's website to connect with her, https://sellsedona.com/sedona-lifestyle
Call to Action
- Link to automatically receive newly released podcast episodes - http://eepurl.com/g1DSf9
- If you enjoyed this week's podcast episode, I would greatly appreciate it if you would rate and review it where you listen to your podcasts. Thank you!
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/mep/dashboard)
Sheri Sperry is YOUR SOLUTIONS REALTOR!
A Realtor in AZ for 10 years, her main goal is to take the stress off you during a difficult time!
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/biz/fund?id=NYYG9FE928BF6)