Brief Episode Summary:
Honoring our differences is fundamental to digging ourselves out of the hole we're in. Will Rogers said, "If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging, but we can't do that until we first love ourselves and honor our uniqueness!" In the meantime, we're eating ourselves and each other alive! This episode provides REAL HELP we all desperately need to hear with our heart and implement!
- How and why did Purple People Inc., an internationally acclaimed creative life-altering business come into being?
- When we disparage one another to lessen our pain, we dishonor our uniqueness and Divine design, inviting disgrace and shame onto ourselves! We're inextricably tied to each other! How do we begin getting past the pain in our lives so we might begin to love those we brand as the unlovable?
- Purple People are supposed to see ALL people as equals, honoring our differences and cherishing our similarities. How do we honor our differences while remaining true to who we are?
- The essence of Purple People is the spreading of "love and light" in its myriad expressions to all...full stop! Notwithstanding our differences, how can we make progress toward being "bridge builders?"
- Honoring another means there should never be an attack of any kind on a person or group! That has a zero chance of making progress towards honoring our differences! Disagreeing over a position is one thing. Making it personal blows up the bridge!
- Alan Freedman's Email address - [email protected]
- Purple People's website: www.purplepeople.com
- Bullied to Silence's website: www.BulliedtoSilence.com
- Shareable Link to this episode - https://www.buzzsprout.com/859273/8123489
- Facebook Susan: www.facebook.com
- Facebook Bullied To Silence: facebook.com/BulliedToSilence
- Twitter Susan: @www.twitter.com/RealSusanFaith
- Sheri Sperry's website to connect with her, https://sellsedona.com/sedona-lifestyle
Call to Action
- Co-authored Women Who Influence - available from Amazon. GET IT NOW!
- Purple Love and Purple Puppy - available directly from the firm. GET IT NOW!
- Link to automatically receive newly released podcast episodes - http://eepurl.com/g1DSf9
- If you enjoyed this week's podcast episode, I would greatly appreciate it if you would rate and review it where you listen to your podcasts. Thank you!
- Link to tell us what podcast themes you'd like to see us cover: https://form.jotform.com/210597899275071
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/mep/dashboard)
Sheri Sperry is YOUR SOLUTIONS REALTOR!
A Realtor in AZ for 10 years, her main goal is to take the stress off you during a difficult time!
Support the show