Brief Episode Summary:
I was having lunch with a few friends at a local Thai restaurant when out came one of the hostesses, a recent hire. Apparently she had been talking to a fellow employee who had waited on me several times prior. "So I hear that you're a guru" she said. I politely smiled at her, but didn't answer. After giving this some careful thought, I'm doing so now!
- There are plenty of imposters. How can you know an authentic "guru" when you meet one?
- Beware of those who use the word "humility" when referring to themselves.
- The "real deal" doesn't recruit others to their "mission."
- Alan Freedman's Email address - [email protected]
- Shareable Link to this episode - https://www.buzzsprout.com/859273/8297352
- Sheri Sperry's website to connect with her, https://sellsedona.com/sedona-lifestyle
Call to Action
- Link to automatically receive newly released podcast episodes - http://eepurl.com/g1DSf9
- If you enjoyed this week's podcast episode, I would greatly appreciate it if you would rate and review it where you listen to your podcasts. Thank you!
- Link to tell us what podcast themes you'd like to see us cover: https://form.jotform.com/210597899275071
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/mep/dashboard)
Sheri Sperry is YOUR SOLUTIONS REALTOR!
A Realtor in AZ for 10 years, her main goal is to take the stress off you during a difficult time!
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/biz/fund?id=NYYG9FE928BF6)