Brief Episode Summary:
“Until the masks come off and the wax removed, every date is a blind one!” Notwithstanding the front one puts on, the façade, when it comes to the myriad of mental health issues one may be living with due to burying it and not getting it out into the open, understandably out of fear, we truly don’t know whose home, that is, who lives and suffers, behind the mask!
- Coming clean with aspects of one’s life is always a risk, especially when it includes details that may very well be harshly judged by some of those who listen to this podcast. Why did Susan choose to do this podcast?
- When it comes to Susan's mental health, she transparently discloses what she refers to as her "Perfect Storm," everything from the storm clouds that were on the horizon to her broken moments!
- Discover the horror Susan experienced institutionally within the mental health system.
- When it comes to defusing the stigma associated with mental health, the worst thing one can do is suppressing the emotions!
- Alan Freedman's Email address - [email protected]
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month, Website is corerecoveryaz.com
- Purple People's website: www.purplepeople.com (to request to view the film Bullied to Silence)
- Bullied to Silence's website: www.BulliedtoSilence.com (to request to view the film Bullied to Silence)
- Shareable Link to this episode - https://www.buzzsprout.com/859273/8473008
- Facebook Susan: www.facebook.com
- Facebook Bullied To Silence: facebook.com/BulliedToSilence
- Twitter Susan: @www.twitter.com/RealSusanFaith
Teen Lifeline- In AZ call or text in Maricopa County: 602-248-TEEN (8336)
Outside Maricopa County: 1-800-248-TEEN (8336)
Trevor Lifeline ( National) call 1-866-488-7386 or chat online at thetrevorproject.org
Phoenix Crisis Hotline 855-942-3414
- Sheri Sperry's website to connect with her, https://sellsedona.com/sedona-lifestyle
Call to Action
- Co-authored Women Who Influence - available from Amazon. GET IT NOW!
- Purple Love and Purple Puppy - available directly from the firm. GET IT NOW!
- Link to automatically receive newly released podcast episodes - http://eepurl.com/g1DSf9
- If you enjoyed this week's podcast episode, I would greatly appreciate it if you would rate and review it where you listen to your podcasts. Thank you!
- Link to tell us what podcast themes you'd like to see us cover: https://form.jotform.com/210597899275071
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/mep/dashboard)
Sheri Sperry is YOUR SOLUTIONS REALTOR!
A Realtor in AZ for 10 years, her main goal is to take the stress off you during a difficult time!
Support the show