Brief Episode Summary:
Why is it that we spend so much more time with matters that are temporal, exceedingly fleeting and finite, like planning a vacation for instance, rather than investing in those things which will live on beyond our lifetime, acts which say to others, “I LOVE YOU?” The time to act is NOW! There is a LAST TIME for everything!
- A discussion which has death and dying at the core, can be an unpleasant conversation for most, yet, if one is to effectively prepare for what is inevitable, controlling what they can, is there an ideal season of life to broach this topic?
- COVID has certainly taught us that no one knows what tomorrow may hold. Notwithstanding all the negatives associated with the coronavirus, is there any sense where a negative can legitimately be turned into a positive?
- When planning for death, possessing specific estate planning documents can make the entire process for your loved ones much smoother and less stressful. In the planning process, is there something in our control, that's at least as important as the documents?
- What does dying gracefully look like?
- Shareable link to this episode: https://www.buzzsprout.com/859273/8558604
- Alan's email address: [email protected]
- Fred Grewe's email address:[email protected]
- Fred Grewe's website address:https://fredgrewe.com
- Fred's podcast-Meditations 4 Misfits
- HTTPS://FIVE WISHES.ORG
Alan’s link to register to receive new podcasts and other updates: http://eepurl.com/g1DSf9
- If you enjoyed this week's podcast episode, I would greatly appreciate it if you would rate and review it where you listen to your podcasts. Thank you!
- Sheri Sperry's website to connect with her, https://sellsedona.com/sedona-lifestyle
Call to Action
- Link to tell us what podcast themes you'd like to see us cover: https://form.jotform.com/210597899275071
- Time To Talk About Dying, Author Fred Grewe - Amazon
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/mep/dashboard)
Sheri Sperry is YOUR SOLUTIONS REALTOR!
A Realtor in AZ for 10 years, her main goal is to take the stress off you during a difficult time!
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/biz/fund?id=NYYG9FE928BF6)