Brief Episode Summary:
Begin a conversation with the goal of defining what spirituality is amongst 12 people and it’s a virtual certainty, that you’ll get 13 opinions, which will most definitely be “all over the map!” Some will be presented as “yes and” while others will be inflexible, “it’s my way or the highway.” That’s the way I used to be, convinced that I had the answers to most anything. If you wanted to know the truth about something, I was your guy! I was the Divine’s keeper of the keys to the storehouse of all wisdom … or so I foolishly thought! Today, I have very many questions and far fewer answers! I’ve been growing in what the ancient Greeks referred to as “sophia,” – wisdom. Are you curious regarding some of life’s most contentious issues? Are you up for a personal life-changing discovery, something new, for you that is? Do you have the courage? If so, the next 35 or so minutes for you, may be just what “the doctor” ordered!
- KO BAJA defines, from her perspective, the word spirituality and provides the listeners with her "take" on gurus.
- Discovering and living our PURPOSE is the path to experiencing the best version of our self! What is PURPOSE and how do we discover it?
- Our guest wrote a blog titled "FINDING HOPE AND OPPORTUNITY DURING THESE CHALLENGING TIMES! She does a deep dive helping us to discover the life-changing thoughts and strategies one can pursue to grow creatively during these challenging times.
- KO BAJA is an intuitive, a spiritual facilitator and crystal therapist. Is the use of the gifts and tools she utilizes with her clients a substitute for Western medicine and guidance?
- Mention things like readings, crystal work, miracles and the like and some will challenge their authenticity. What does KO BAJA have to say?
- Shareable link to this episode: https://www.buzzsprout.com/859273/8827643
- Alan's email address: [email protected]
- KO BAJA's website address: mysticdragonflywhispers.com
Alan’s link to register to receive new podcasts and other updates: http://eepurl.com/g1DSf9
- Link to tell us what podcast themes you'd like to see us cover: https://form.jotform.com/210597899275071
- Sheri Sperry's website to connect with her, https://sellsedona.com/sedona-lifestyle
Call to Action
- Check out KO BAJA's Facebook page by searching on Facebook: mystic dragonfly whispers
- If you enjoyed this week's podcast episode, I would greatly appreciate it if you would rate and review it where you listen to your podcasts. Thank you!
Sheri Sperry is YOUR SOLUTIONS REALTOR!
A Realtor in AZ for 10 years, her main goal is to take the stress off you during a difficult time!
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/mep/dashboard)
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/biz/fund?id=NYYG9FE928BF6)