Brief Episode Summary:
You are not a “depressed person,” rather, you may be a person living with depression. The greatest singular antidote is identifying all the contributing factors where you have control or influence over them, investing all your time, talents and treasures there and nowhere else! “Action is the antidote to despair” – Joan Baez
- We all possess a life-purpose. Whether we discover it or not is a different matter!
- If someone close to you is depressed and looking for a "silver bullet" approach, what's the kindest thing you can do for them?
- What about "buying or accomplishing" ones self out of depression?
- When it comes to overcoming depression, do therapists and medications play an important role?
- Are mindfulness and meditation different and if so, how do they differ?
- When it comes to depression, how important is what we "feed" our heart and mind?
- Shareable link to this episode: https://www.buzzsprout.com/859273/8858809
- Alan's email address: [email protected]
- Zack's email address: [email protected] (don't forget to request your complimentary chapter from his book)
Alan’s link to register to receive new podcasts and other updates: http://eepurl.com/g1DSf9
- Link to tell us what podcast themes you'd like to see us cover: https://form.jotform.com/210597899275071
- Sheri Sperry's website to connect with her, https://sellsedona.com/sedona-lifestyle
Call to Action
- If you enjoyed this week's podcast episode, I would greatly appreciate it if you would rate and review it where you listen to your podcasts. Thank you!
Sheri Sperry is YOUR SOLUTIONS REALTOR!
A Realtor in AZ for 10 years, her main goal is to take the stress off you during a difficult time!
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/mep/dashboard)
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/biz/fund?id=NYYG9FE928BF6)