Future Shop Podcast with WSL
EP06: The Power of Retail to Create Calm in Stressful Times
Sep 01, 2020
In this episode, Wendy Liebmann interviews Dr. Gayatri Devi, a nationally recognized neurologist, attending physician at Lenox Hill Hospital/Northwell Health, director of New York Memory and Healthy Aging Services, and author of “A Calm Brain: How to Relax Into a Stress-free, High-powered Life”.
- How the current pandemic has changed not only relationships with families and work but also retail experiences.
- What shoppers are missing and now long for.
- The importance of creating emotional engagement at retail now.
- The new vernacular to rebuild trust with shoppers.
- The power of retail in a world where everyday personal connections are now limited.