ASP 8, writer, Nancy Lord
March 12, 2020
Host Dan Kowalski
Alaska Writer Laureate 2008-10, Nancy Lord.
- Coming to Homer, Alaska and early years as a set netter on Cook Inlet.
- Reading from Fishcamp: Life on an Alaskan Shore.
- Beluga Whales.
- The Harriman Expedition and Green Alaska.
- Early Warming: Crisis and Response in the Climate-Changed North; feedback loops and permafrost melting.
- Ph: A Novel; pteropods, ocean acidification.
- Reflections on Science and Art; the FisherPoets gathering.