Stephan Sieber CEO of Transporeon
August 06, 2020
Since 12 November 2019, Stephan has been CEO of Transporeon. His professional focus has always been to use his wealth of experience to help organizations grow – and that is also his goal at Transporeon. Stephan spent 13 years working for SAP, including his role as managing director of SAP Switzerland and as Chief Operating Officer for the DACH region. After his time at SAP, Stephan successfully shaped the development of ERP provider Unit4 over a period of five years, three of which as CEO with responsibility for more than 4,000 employees. Stephan holds an MBA from the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- [04:52] Transporeon’s trucker heroes initiative
- [08:24] Tackling truck capacity issue - more than 150 million empty runs per year only in Germany
- [13:05] How Transporeon grew their Real-Time Visibility business by 300%
- [17:51] Efficient communication when working with more than 100,000 carriers from more than 30 countries
- [26:41] Managing 113 projects going live in 12 weeks with most of the workforce working remotely
- [38:16] Success as CEO for Stephan? The success and the satisfaction of his employees.
Follow us on: