This was a candid and compelling conversation with transformational leadership coach and author Dave Loney.
Dave and I dive into the deep and dangerous waters of our genuinely authentic personal and professional selves.
In those sometimes murky and sometimes clear waters, we navigate and investigate these ideas and ideals:
- Acknowledging and Articulating our Authentic Needs
- Appropriate Assertiveness
- Affirmation Addictions
- The journey of Acclimating our eyes to our own darkness and Finding light in our shadows
- Our Strengths and Stresses
- The power and pitfalls of Social Biases
- The wisdom and warnings in our Leaves and roots.
- And the privilege and power in Bringing your gift into your future and the future of others.
Get your wet suit on, strap on your air tanks and don your mask. It’s time to jump into the sea of authenticity.
the UNCOMMODiFiED Podcast – Host & Guide
PRODUCER: Kris MacQueen
TECHNICAL EDITOR: Alyne Gage
MUSIC BY: https://themacqueens.ca/