In this episode, sponsored by 760 Docks (see below for Discount Code for 50% off of one of their FloaTables), Mike Bagwell sits down with Birkdale/Huntersville Fleet Feet Co-Owner, Mark Harris, to talk all things Fleet Feet, their journey to becoming Fleet Feet Franchise owners, the benefits of having your feet scanned in order to determine the best shoes for your running, walking, or exercising activities, their working relationship with other medical providers, and their involvement within the Lake Norman community to help encourage an active lifestyle.
Mark also talks about several common feet pain points, remedies for these pains, how the Fleet Feet store caters to people of all ages, the most popular brand shoes (and why these brands are popular), the other products available to help ease or relieve walking/pain, and the many walking/running programs offered by Fleet Feet.
If you are living, or want to live, a healthy lifestyle, this is a great educational episode to learn more about how Fleet Feet can help. Enjoy our conversation with Mark Harris!
Information regarding Fleet Feet in Birkdale, Huntersville:
Information regarding the Sponsor of this episode: 760 Docks
Information regarding our Podcast Hosts:
Mike Bagwell with Enders Insurance can be reached:
· via email MBagwell@EndersInsurance.com
· on his cell (704) 489-3650
· Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MikeBagwellEndersInsuranceAdvisor
· on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/mikebagwellriskmanager/
Hanna Schoenrock, the owner of WriteWell Services, can be reached:
· via email email@example.com
· on her cell (704) 956-6523
· on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WriteWellServices
· on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/hanna-schoenrock/