Our guest for Episode 66 is Rachel Herman. Rachel is a Co-Owner of the recently opened Local Roots & Provisions restaurant located in downtown Lincolnton, NC.
Rachel talks about her the inspiration behind opening Local Roots & Provisions, her fellow co-owners, the process and challenges of restoring and converting an older Lincolnton, NC building into a restaurant, the support the restaurant has received from the local community, and the other amazing small businesses that Local Roots & Provisions utilizes for daily operations.
Rachel also talks about the amazing staff, the space within the restaurant (including an Event space on the 2nd level), the menu, what else is keeping her (and her husband/co-owner) busy, and what additional things to expect in the restaurant within the next 3-5 years.
Contact Information for our guest:
You can reach Rachel Herman and Local Roots & Provisions:
You can reach Rachel Herman (the Realtor):
Information regarding our Podcast Sponsors:
Mike Bagwell with Enders Insurance can be reached:
· via email MBagwell@EndersInsurance.com
· on his cell (704) 489-3650
· on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/mikebagwellriskmanager/
Hanna Schoenrock, the owner of WriteWell Services, can be reached:
· via email email@example.com
· on her cell (704) 956-6523
· on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WriteWellServices
· on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/hanna-schoenrock/
Support the show