In this episode, Mike Bagwell sits down with Gary Espin and Mike Luce to talk about their inspiration behind opening up a Music Teaching school in Denver, NC.
Mike and Gary also talk about their early interest in music, how they met, their creation of the band (13th Door), why they chose the Lake Norman area to open up their school, and how they chose their music school building.
We also talked about the types of musical instruments that are being taught at the school, and a brief bio was given of each of the instructors.
And lastly, we talked about and the future plans of the Music School.
Enjoy this very entertaining conversation with Gary Espin and Mike Luce!
Contact Information for our guest:
You can reach the Lake Norman Music School :
Information regarding our Podcast Sponsors:
Mike Bagwell with Enders Insurance can be reached:
· via email MBagwell@EndersInsurance.com
· on his cell (704) 489-3650
· Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MikeBagwellEndersInsuranceAdvisor
· on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/mikebagwellriskmanager/
Hanna Schoenrock, the owner of WriteWell Services, can be reached:
· via email email@example.com
· on her cell (704) 956-6523
· on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WriteWellServices
· on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/hanna-schoenrock/