The PedsDocTalk Podcast
33: Wheezes and Sneezes!
September 02, 2020
Dr. Mona Amin
Tune in to hear all of your common questions about asthma and seasonal allergies with Dr. Manisha Relan.
Dr. Relan (@pedsallergymd on Instagram) is an Allergist and Immunologist and mother.
We discuss common misconceptions about asthma and seasonal allergies.
- How is asthma defined?
- What are symptoms of asthma?
- Can a cough be asthma?
- Does bronchiolitis predispose someone to asthma?
- Is it genetic?
- Is there an association with eczema?
- What are the formal evaluations for asthma?
- Is there a difference between a nebulizer and inhaler?
- Are inhaled steroids safe?
- What are symptoms of season allergies?
- Can a 6 month old have seasonal allergies?
- What are the medicines available for seasonal allergies
Tune in to learn so much about asthma and seasonal allergies.
Make sure to follow Dr. Relan on Instagram @pedsallergymd