Growing Pains with David Campbell
#13: Charlene Johnson - Newfoundland & Labrador, Offshore Oil & Our Energy Future
Jul 23, 2020
Unsettled Media Podcast Network
Finally, representation from The Rock! Welcome Newfoundland to the Growing Pains Podcast!
In this episode:
Charlene Johnson, CEO of NOIA joins us in the virtual studio!
- What is the current state of oil & gas exploration in Newfoundland & Labrador?
- How has COVID-19 affected our energy sector?
- How important is the energy sector to Newfoundland & Labrador?
- How do we compare to energy leaders like Norway?
- What is the role of government in this time specifically?
- What are Charlene's visions of the future?
What's on the Unsettled Newsletter this week? Subscribe and learn!
What's on the It's the Economy, Stupid blog this week? Subscribe and learn!
We want to hear your voice!
- If you want to be featured in our Q&A segment, send a text or audio question to our social or [email protected] we'll shout you out by name.
Our show is produced by the great & powerful Zachary Pelletier and is a part of the Unsettled Media Podcast Network.