Podcast Medicom Medical Publishers
EAU20 Virtual Congress - Highlights
Jul 22, 2020
Medicom Medical Publishers
Summary of articles from the EAU20 Virtual Congress:
- Stolzenburg J-U, et al. Continence Following Robot-Assisted (R-LRPE) and Conventional Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy (LRPE) – Results of a Prospective, Randomized, Multicenter, Patient Blinded Study.
- Grimm MO, et al. Recurrent risk in patients with high grade non-muscle invasive bladder carcinoma in the randomized phase III clinical trial ‘NIMBUS’ stratified for EORTC and CUETO risk categories. A contemporary trend to less recurrences?
- Shore N, et al. Results from the phase III study of nadofaregene firadenovec: Safety and efficacy in patients (pts) with high-grade, BCG-unresponsive Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (NMIBC).
- Hofman M, et al. ProPSMA Study: a prospective randomised multi-centre study of PSMA-PET/CT imaging for staging high risk prostate cancer prior to curative-intent surgery or radiotherapy.
- Barber N et al. Two year outcomes after aquablation compared to TURP: results from a blinded randomized trial.
- Josefsson AS, et al. A prospective randomised study of bicalutamide +/- docetaxel for non-metastatic prostate cancer with a rising PSA (SPCG-14).
- Tandoğdu Z et al. Urosepsis: Hot data from the SERPENS study.