The Simplest and Most Important Skill a Leader Must Possess To Be Successful
December 20, 2022
MICHAEL C MARKIEWICZ
In this episode we talk with Lawrence Krubner, author of One on one meetings are underrated; Group meetings waste time about the simplest and most important skill a leader must possess to be successful, conducting a one-on-one meeting.
During our time together we discuss :
- How to get the basics of communication right. (asking questions, drilling down into specifics, when to praise vs. criticize, when to be aggressive and when to back off, etc.)
- When should you schedule a group meeting?
- How social events are different than group meetings and the value they can yield.
- How to determine who to meet with one-on-one when you first join an organization.
- The leaders role in onboarding a new employee.
- How to quickly resolve conflict when your team is working remotely.
As a special thank you to our audience, click the link below for a free website audit and receive a report of all the things that your site does well, and the things that could be improved. https://www.AwarenessStrategies.com/website-audit