Coronavirus: Where are these numbers really coming from?
Comparison of coronavirus with the regular flu -- symptoms, incidence, death rate. All identical. See more and more doctors and authorities now asking for proof why COVID cases really are a novel disease, and not just re-categorized cases of the flu. Just like with the flu, 99% get better in 10 days. Just not a serious disease. 30-40 million people get the flu every year. 35,000 Americans die every year from influenza. Nothing new this year. Here's a very close look at the daily numbers of cases. How are people diagnosed? CDC says the new Test kits are unapproved, not diagnostic, and unproven.
Dr Tim O’Shea thedoctorwithin.com
1. FoxNews Live 29 Feb 2020 — News Alert press conference – The White House
2. CDC: Estimated Influenza Illnesses and Deaths in the United States — 2017–2018 influenza season https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2017-2018.htm
3. DAVID CROWE DOES CORONAVIRUS EXIST?
4. O’Shea, T Vaccination Is Not Immunization thedoctorwithin.com
5. CDC-006-00019, Revision: 02 CDC/DDID/NCIRD/ Division of Viral Diseases Effective: 3/15/2020CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel - Instructions for Use -- Page 40
6. CDC Tests for COVID-19 9 MAR 2020
7. Coronavirus Screening Test Developed at Johns Hopkins https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/coronavirus/screening-test.html
8. Research Use Only 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-time RT-PCR Primer and Probe Information
NOT FOR DIAGNOSTIC USE March 6 2020 . https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/lab/rt-pcr-panel-primer-probes.html