This Week's Post [transcript]:
This is an overview of Jupiter, its cycle, working with it consciously and what it activates as it moves through: Aquarius, Pisces & Aries during 2021-2022.
Jupiter in AQUARIUS, PISCES & ARIES (1950-2033)
Jupiter in AQUARIUS
1949 ~ 1961 ~ 1973 ~ 1985 ~ 1997 ~ 2009 ~ 2020 ~ 2032
JUPITER IN AQUARIUS ~ Improve Your Community
LESSON: Detachment / Big Picture Thinking
- Be willing to risk - for the reward of expressing your unique truth
- Be cool & detached in your observations, question your beliefs & philosophies - are you acting out of habit or authentic truth?
- Access major detachment, a more philosophic attitude, seeing the big picture
- Create the community you seek to be a part of
- Focus on big goals and far-reaching ideals
- Fully connect with and express your unique contribution
SHADOW: Elitism, Intellectual Snobbery & Thinking that you are better than others or superior in any way.
Jupiter in PISCES
1950 ~ 1962 ~ 1974 ~ 1986 ~ 1998 ~ 2010 ~ 2021 ~ 2033
JUPITER IN PISCES ~ Improve Your Intuition
LESSON: Sensitivity / Boundaries
- Deeply connect with the common thread that runs thru and connects all humanity
- Connect with your compassion, altruism and a true sense of sharing, charity and giving
- Raise your consciousness in all areas but especially the Pisces House
- Practice regular meditation, down time or time in Nature to self-regulate
- Intentional Solitude ~ Practice disconnecting from the buzz of the 3-D and be still and quiet (on regular basis)
SHADOW: Being overly sensitive, absorbing others’ and/or projecting your thoughts & feelings onto others.
Jupiter in ARIES
1951 ~ 1963 ~ 1975 ~ 1999 ~ 2011 ~ 2022 ~ 2034
JUPITER IN ARIES ~ Improve Your Independence
LESSON: Courage of Your Convictions / Overcoming Fear of New Beginnings
- Develop leadership qualities & practice being pro-active on your own behalf
- Adhere to a routine – know what you want and focus
- Be assertive and fearless – just do it
- Have faith in Self, Spirit & the Unfolding Process
- New beginnings / Fresh start in your consciousness
- Healthy competition with a special focus on bettering your Self
SHADOW: Idle time and starting things but not finishing them.