Multifamily Rock Stars
#1 | Zach Haptonstall - Going "All In"
March 26, 2020
Zach is a Multifamily syndicator and lead sponsor living in Phoenix, AZ. He currently owns over 300 units and has $35MM of assets under management in Phoenix and Scottsdale, AZ. He is the founder and president of the Phoenix Multifamily Association, where he and his fiancé Grace hold monthly events focused on Multifamily education and networking.
Some highlights from our conversation
- Hear how Zach put his career on hold to “go all in” on commercial real estate and pursue passive income.
- Hear Zach’s take on the Arizona market and his outlook for the next few years.
- Hear how Zach and his team work together, underwrite deals and what their deal killers are.
- Hear Zach’s ambitious goals for 2020 and his search for large scale capital.
- Get to know a great person who is going to do great things in multifamily!
To get in touch with Zach, please visit www.zhmultifamily.com
To get in touch with Ryan, please visit www.lifechangingcapital.com