Multifamily Rock Stars
#3 | Ryan Wehner - Property Management - 25,000 Units and Counting
April 20, 2020
Ryan Christopher Nunes
Today, I had the opportunity to sit down with Ryan Wehner of Wehner Multifamily.
Wehner Multifamily is a full-service property management company with the mission of establishing honest and competent management services for B & C class apartment communities. Ryan’s company manages over 25,000 units across 177 properties.
In our discussion Ryan covers the following
- The technology and human capital Ryan deploys in his business
- The KPIs operators should focus on
- What cushion operators should build in when acquiring properties
- What organic rent growth Wehner uses for DFW for years 2+
- Ryan’s key investment criteria for deals he buys
- Ryan’s biggest lessons learned and what advice he has for syndicators on acquisitions and asset managers to most productively interact with property management.
- What questions you should ask on your next property tour
To get in touch with Ryan’s team and learn more about their property management services, please reach out to [email protected] | 214-821-1533 | www.wehnermultifamily.com
To get in touch with Ryan Christopher Nunes, please visit www.lifechangingcapital.com