Today, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Kim Radaker to hear about her incredible story from owning single family homes and homeschooling her children to managing $450 MM in multifamily assets.
Kim shares the following insights in today’s episode
- Why she started her vertically integrated strategy and how that provides a competitive advantage in acquiring and managing properties.
- Her story about buying a 50% vacant property and turning it around.
- Her acquisition strategy, focus on heavier value-add properties and capital gains vs. cash flow.
- Her people first approach to leadership.
- Her advice for passive investors and first-time syndicators.
Kim is the founder of Exponential Property Group in Dallas, TX. She manages 4,800 multifamily units and has grown her business from 2 employees to over 180 in less than a decade.
To connect with Kim, please visit her at www.exponentialpropertygroup.com, www.existmultifamily.com or to learn more about work with Autism, check out www.marthasranch.com
To get in touch with Ryan, please visit www.lifechangingcapital.com