Good Day to you!
I had the greatest fortune to meet author Darin Kennedy at a show we were doing. Wonderful show and a great time. I recently read his book, Necromancer for Hire and I wanted to get him on the show to talk about the book, his current works, and everything in between. Check out Darin and I as we talk about all kinds of things to include writing, art, music, and his bird watching habit. We will also chat about:
- What got him started in horror?
- Necromancy? Was there some particular attraction?
- How does being a medial professional look at how the main character approaches her job?
- How did the idea of April the Necromancer come about?
- How did he decide on the Janus Blade as both a weapon and a tool at the same time?
- Where does her love interest, Gavin, end up in the grand arc that is April's life?
- We leave Julian LaMorte in an precarious place. Interesting. One gets the impression this was certainly on purpose. Why did he leave the story line where he did?
- Is he a just a fan of classical music or just Pictures at an Exhibition in general?
- How does art influence his writing?
- Being a doctor is a busy job. How does he find time for it all and what does he get out of it at the end?
- He and I will discuss his writing process.
Support the show
Want to know more about Darin? You can check out his website here!
You can also check out his Amazon Author page here!
Thank you for listening. Consider supporting an indie author by signing up to Patreon today. After you sign up, I will send you the book of your choice.