1) How risky is real estate investing compared to stock market investing? - Krey in TN
2) How can I diversify real estate investments?
3) Hi, I’m brand new to investing largely because I had less than $0 that wasn’t devoted to bills. I made a career shift that jumped my income and now I’m trying to get my accounts and plans in order.
Last year I opened a Roth IRA and maxed it out, and that has been my plan for this year as well. I will be eligible for a 401k in a couple of months that I plan to max as well.
There is a high likelihood that I will not qualify to contribute to a Roth this year. So here are my questions:
1) what do I do with what I already invested in my Roth for 2022? It’s tiny but I want to make sure I don’t get a fee for contributing to a Roth if I no longer qualify.
2) what do I do with my post-tax dollars? Should I just put extra post tax money in a brokerage account and call it a day?
Get my free video course, First Step to Financial Freedom. In it I'm going to show you a simple, profound strategy that can make a massive difference in your financial future.
Submit your questions to www.biblicalwealthsolutions.com/askjared