The Biblical Wealth Podcast
Passively Investing in Apartment Communities with Kyle Jones
Dec 02, 2020
Jared Williams, Kyle Jones
Jared talks with Kyle Jones, Principal of True Point Capital, about investing in apartment communities. Kyle has about a decade of experience in the multifamily real estate space and is passionate about syndicating investment opportunities available to most investors.
- What does it mean to invest in apartment communities?
- How is investing in an apartment community different from investing in single-family homes?
- When you’re looking for good opportunities, what are you looking for? How do you determine if a deal is likely to be profitable or not?
- As the operator what all do you do to add value to the community and ultimately increase it’s value.
- How do you estimate what the new market price is likely to be 5 years now?
- How can passive investors make money in opportunities like this?
- What are the primary risks to passive investors?
- Most investors are used to being able to log into their mutual fund accounts and see how their investments are doing? How can investors know how their investments are doing?
- what if something happens to you and you’re no longer able to operate an investment?
- How has covid affected the apartment communities you’re already invested in?
- How does apartment investing positively impact the lives of others?
Click here to access my free video course Compounding Cash Flow with Multifamily Investing.
Click here to join the Biblical Wealth Investor Club.