Whether you are running a middle school ministry, junior high ministry or a general student ministry spanning middle school to high school, you will get a lot of useful tips in today's episode: 7 Tips for running a great middle school ministry. In this episode, we cover some of the best practices for creating a fun, engaging place for your middle school students to worship God.
This episode was a suggestion from a listener! We love hearing from you all and we do our best to provide powerful and insightful youth ministry content on a weekly basis to be that coach and mentor you may not have, but desperately need.
If you have an episode idea, please E-Mail us at MinistryCoachPodcast@gmail.com!
** 100th Episode Giveaway! Details below! **
To celebrate our 100th Episode, we are having a giveaway! Once per week, starting 5-12-2022 through 5-26-2022, we will be randomly selecting 1 winner and on 5-27-2022, we will be selecting our Grand Prize winner.
*Weekly winner receives: TBA
**Grand Prize winner (announced on 5-27-2022) will receive: TBA
OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE GIVEAWAY:
HOW TO ENTER:
Send us an email at MinistryCoachPodcast@gmail.com with the subject line: FREE 100 (Please include your name, church name and location and what age group you minister to).
1) If you comment on the "Question of the Day" on our YouTube Channel for this episode, or episodes released on 5/5/22, 5/12/2022, 5/19/22, or 5/26/22, you will get 5 additional entries per comment (25 additional entries).
2) Leave a review on our podcast channel, take a screen shot of it and email it to us with your entry at MinistryCoachPodcast@gmail.com and you will get 25 additional entries!
3) If you comment "If you know, you know" on our YouTube Channel for this episode or any episode released between 4/28/22 and 5/26/22 you will receive 5 additional entries per comment (25 additional entries)
- Free to enter.
- You may only enter via email one time.
- You may only leave one comment for the Question of the Day per video released during this giveaway period (4/28/22 through 5/26/22) for a total of 5 comments over the 5 episodes released. (25 additional entries)
- You may only leave one review. (25 additional entries)
- You may only win one of the weekly giveaways one time; however, a weekly winner will still be eligible for the Grand Prize on the last day (5/27/22).
- Last day to enter the giveaway is 5/26/22 (any submissions entered after that will automatically be disqualified).
- Only U.S. Residents with U.S. mailing addresses may apply
- This giveaway contest is run only by Ministry Coach Podcast. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, YouTube or Amazon. YouTube and Amazon have no involvement in this giveaway contest, they are not sponsors and they are released of any liability related to this giveaway contest.
- All entries must comply with YouTube's Community Guidelines listed here otherwise. your entry will be disqualified: https://www.youtube.com/howyoutubeworks/policies/community-guidelines/
- Ministry Coach Podcast will send out to the winner's after they have given a physical mailing address to send prizes to.
- Any information collected (email, address, etc.) will not be sold to any 3rd party & will only be used for communication in regards to this giveaway contest & potential Ministry Coach Podcast emailing list. You may be removed from the emailing list at any time.
*This episode is not sponsored. Some of the links are affiliate links which simply means, if you buy something, we will receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you) Thank you!*