This episode is the full, uncut version of three previous episodes on trusts that were divided up and released in three separate parts.
Protect more of your wealth and provide a legacy for future generations. Learn how you can establish a financial readiness plan today that accounts for the healthcare challenges of tomorrow. If you've ever thought about setting up a trust, or wondering how one works (there are many different types), then this video is for you. In it, Attorneys Julie Steinbacher and Megan Ingram answer the following questions and much more:
- How does a trust offer asset protection from the costs of nursing home care?
- Why does it matter if a trust is revocable or irrevocable?
- Can my spouse or family still access any and all funds placed inside a trust?
- Do you have to be "rich" or have multiple investment accounts to benefit from a trust?
- What situations are common for using a trust - pros and cons?
To view a video of this presentation, visit our YouTube channel.