Fraud Fighter Podcast
045 - Homeland Security Investigations - Derek Benner
February 15, 2022
Robert Nordlander, CPA, CFE
Derek Benner is a former Executive Associate Director of Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and currently Managing Director of Thomson Reuters Special Services.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The value of learning from others as a supervisor
- HSI’s’ shift in enforcing human trafficking
- How to distinguish yourself for a federal law enforcement job
- How data science is increasingly important in fraud investigations
- How Thomson Reuters Special Services is serving law enforcement
All Business. No Boundaries.
A collection of supply chain stories by the North American leader in contract logistics
Listen on: Apple Podcasts SpotifySupport the show
(Cont.) 045 - Homeland Security Investigations - Derek Benner