leadership and resilience
September 20, 2021
What can Western businesses learn from the recent occupations of Iraq, Afghanistan and from within the British Army around culture and values.
Interview with Major General Jonathan Shaw CB CBE, former officer of the British Army.
36 mins 16 secs.
- What can we learn about culture from your Afghan and Iraq experiences - Starts at 1 min
- When a business might be acquiring or merging with another business how does that business win over the hearts and minds of the people the business is acquiring - Starts at 9 mins 14 secs
- When an individual joins an organisation how can we integrate them into the new culture and make them feel part of the team - Starts at 11 mins 22 secs
- How can SMEs and family businesses develop the loyalty, teamwork and selflessness - a culture which is talked about from soldiers within the army - Starts at 14 mins 28 secs
- Discussion on the philosophy of knowing the tolerance of your team, exploiting people's strengths, protecting against weaknesses. Starts at 19 mins 45 sec
- Where do young leaders of tomorrow build their morale compass - Starts at 23 min 50 sec
- How do we create an environment where great ideas flourish - Starts at 26 min 48 sec
- How can businesses embrace cyber culture to protect against cyber crime - Starts at 32 min 12 secs