Brand Tuned - Smart Marketing, Better Branding
Chrissie Lighfoot - Why a Brand Triage - Personal, Product and Company Brand - Increases Reach
Jul 01, 2020
Shireen Smith / Chrissie Lighfoot
Chrissie Lightfoot is a prominent international legal figure, entrepreneur, author and CEO of Robot Lawyer LISA. She has written two books including - The Naked Lawyer and Tomorrow’s Naked Lawyer.
- Started in business before training as a lawyer in her mid-30s and used her own personal brand to bring in clients for the solicitor’s practice where she did her training.
- After the launch of her first book, The Naked Lawyer in late 2010, she was asked to speak at a number of legal events around the world.
- Has worked with many solicitors and barristers at different stages of their careers to help them with their personal branding
- Has worked remotely with lawyers worldwide, mentoring them to niche themselves and dovetail their personal brand with their company's strategy.
- Uses the brand triage - strong personal brand, strong product brand and strong company brand to increase reach and depth of reach
- Developed Robot Lawyer LISA in 2017 to help automate legal agreements online
- Chrissie admires Oprah Winfrey for the way she uses her brand to bring about positive change as well as David Beckham for his use of his personal brand.
- Get the naked lawyer at http://entrepreneurlawyer.co.uk/products-services/ and tomorrow’s naked lawyer at https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tomorrows-Naked-Lawyer-Chrissie-Lightfoot-ebook/dp/B00T0W4OA6/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=chrissie+lightfoot&qid=1593083693&sr=8-1