Brand Tuned - Smart Thinking, Better Branding
Alex Bodini - How to Manage a Successful Digital Marketing Agency
Nov 20, 2020
Shireen Smith / Alex Bodini
Alex has worked in digital marketing and social media for nearly a decade, working with both the likes of Google and eBay, as well as with hundreds of small businesses in the UK and Europe. He explains how he helps business scale using digital marketing and how to achieve engagement on your social media.
- We're almost business people who do marketing rather than marketing people who do marketing
- You need your Instagram, you need your Twitter, you need your Facebook, it's how people find us how people assess you
- Our goal was always just to make sure that we create a very favorable, very interesting set of feeds that their target customer would likely enjoy
- Brand was something we have to continuously iterate and ensure that I was fairly matched and spoke to the kind of target marketplace or target client that we're aiming for.
- We help them achieve scale in terms of their digital footprint, their online presence there, their social media branding, but we also then help them drive their online revenue
- It's much more about ultimately providing value to their day providing value to their feed, they're choosing to engage with you, they're choosing to follow you
- We have to kind of ensure that we are looking at the whole spectrum of events, and we are looking at, ultimately everything from following numbers to reach to engagement